CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 10, 2007

deck the halls

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! LOVE THE ERICKSONS
Bennett noticed that all the red balls were on the bottom of the tree and tried so hard to get them on the top. I had to tell him to stop when he fell off the arm of the couch and landed on Isabel!
Peek-a-booWe finally decorated our Christmas tree! The kids had such a good time, they have been begging us everyday to decorate. I finally gave in and got everything out. Will keeps asking me,"is it Christmas now?" He is so excited to see Ava again and he knows that she is coming for Christmas, so I have to say no, its not Christmas, so he doesn't get his hopes up that he will see Ava that day! I thinks it's funny that he cares more that Ava is coming and not Santa.

2 comments:

Tiff and Dave said...

Hey Gini! It's Tiffany Nasal. Hope you don't mind me peaking at your blog! Your kids are so cute! The tree looks great. Can't wait to see your cute family at church in a couple of weeks!

Emily said...

Hey Gini, everybody looks so grown up. It's kinda' sad - I want them all to stay little! I love picturing Bennett falling off the couch because I can see it perfectly in my head along with everyone's facial expressions! haha. We'll have to figure out a time to just show up & surprise all the kids. Ava will be so excited she will probably run into the wall!