CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 26, 2007

Lillia and Great Grandma



While we were in Utah we tried to visit as many family members as we could. We stayed with Mac and Kelly the first night, and stayed with Trena and Kirk the next night. It was so nice to see everyone, but I really enjoyed seeing my Grandma . I hadn't seen her in a while and she had never met Lillia. She had just had surgery on her wisdom teeth the day before so she was pretty embarrassed when I pulled out my camera, but I think that she looks beautiful.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I am so glad you started a blog!!! Ava & I have been looking at all your cute pictures all afternoon. It is so fun for us to keep updated on what everyone is doing. Jed is so jealous about the BYU game too by the way. He said "They're like right there with the players & they have shirts & stuff!" Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks...

Jake and Megan said...

Such cute pictures! I am so glad you started a blog too. I know we live close, but we don't get to see you guys enough.

Unknown said...

What pretty ladies! If only they BOTH had big pink bows in their hair.
No, seriously, Grandma Jeanie looks lovely. We're envious.