CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 26, 2007

BYU vs. Colorado State



Jason and I were able to go to the BYU/Colorado football game at BYU. We had such a blast! First of all, we got to get away from the kids for two days, not that I don't totally love and adore my kids, but it was nice to have a little break. J.T. and Amanda came and stayed with them, and did such a good job! We thought it would be good birth control to come and stay with our crew, but I think they might be ready for a few of their own. They had them clean their rooms and rake the leaves in the yard, took them to the park, played games, made cookies, the kids are still talking about how much fun they had! But back to the game, we arrived a little early so that we could enjoy the gourmet pre-game meal, which was awesome! We took our seats on the second row at the thirty yard line, we were so close you could hear the hits! Then in the third quarter we were able to go down on the field!! We were standing right next to the players, it was so cool.(can you tell I don't get out much?) BYU ended up winning by a lot, Colorado wasn't much of a challenge for them, but Jason and I had an amazing time.(thank you Trena!) I might just turn into a football fan after all!

0 comments: