CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Halloween




I love Halloween! I love to make the kids costumes, the candy, the parties, trick or treating, everything! I think I got that from my dad. I don't go as crazy as he did, life size electric chairs and coffins in the living room, but I think I do pretty well. The kids loved their costumes this year, the boys were all pirates (I think Bennett is passing his love of pirates down to Evan and Will!) and the girls were mermaids. Seriously, how cute is Lillia! We went with the sea theme this year. We even won the costume contest for the "best dressed family" at the ward Halloween party! I love Halloween!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

pretty pearls! --Clara

Lillia was cute. Both of the girls were cute! --Jeanette

Cool beard, Bennett. --Eden

WAAAAAAAH! --Elanor

Best mermaid costumes ever, Gin. You should go into business. Design costumes for the children of the stars or something. Cha CHING!