CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Cleaning?

I just had to post this!! I asked the kids to go clean their rooms and when I went to check on them this is what I found.....


If you can't tell, that is Isabel and Will. They decided that they would switch their clothes while cleaning. Well, obviously there wasn't much cleaning going on, but this was much funnier!

*Hiring a maid...............................................200.00

*Asking your kids to do it and see what kind of mischief they get into..................................................................PRICELESS

3 comments:

Cari Payne said...

I know Life is so Busy! Your family is Adorable! Kaylie loves your daughter! We have to get them together soon! Luvs, cari

Martindale 5 said...

Thanks so much for your comment. Good to know you guys are surviving summer and having tons of fun too. I was sad to see Isabelle and Seth didn't get the same teacher again this year. I wonder if he'll still chase her around. Lots of love, Martindale's

tiarastantrums said...

funy stuff!
I still can barely get my kids to clean!!