CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Big Truck?



WARNING: The following video has been rated R due to very strong language. Anyone under 17 requires accompanying parent or adult guardian to view. :) You have been warned.



Seriously what are they teaching this poor kid!! The worst part, was the rest of the day, Robyn and I were following him around asking, "Hey Aidan, What do you have in your garage?" I know we're terrible!! I'm just trying to get Charlie back for doing that to Bennett when he was that age. Okay, so that's not entirely true. It was just so dang funny I couldn't help myself!

3 comments:

Yumi said...

My Anna used to say "Frog" that way...it was just too funny. We borrowed a "Frog Book" from the library and read it over and over again. Whenever anyone heard her repeating the story, they'd always do a double-take.
Yea, I exploited it, too!

Geisler's said...

That is so Funny!! Gotta love kids. What a fun thanksgiving!!

tiarastantrums said...

you are naughty!