CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Lillia's first hair cut





Lillia had her hair cut on Friday. She did so well! I was pleasantly surprised. She just sat there with her chin down holding very still. It only took Michelle (my hair dresser) about five minutes to get it all cut and looking so cute! I guess it helps that I blow dry her hair with the round brush about every other day! She is use to this kind of treatment. She has a cute little A-line cut that shapes her face and hopefully will help her hair be fuller as it grows in. What a doll!

3 comments:

Cari Payne said...

She is just Too Cute! Luvs, Cari

tiarastantrums said...

oh - you chopped her! Can you believe it - my 5 year old has NEVER had a hair cut! She was bald until she was 3 years old!

Brittany said...

Awwww! I love it!