CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Traitor (I admit it, I am)










So I guess I am now officially a traitor. You see I grew up in Seattle rooting for the Seattle Seahawks, but I married a Dallas Cowboys fan. Over the years I have slowly become a Cowboys fan, but have always still rooted for the Seahawks when they played the Cowboys. Now that my son is old enough to understand and love football it has been harder for me to stick to my guns about the Seahawks. You see, he is also a Cowboys fan and week after week watching the games with my two guys, well their enthusiasm is infectious. On Thanksgiving the Cowboys played the Seahawks. I was torn! Not only was I going to be watching the game with my two guys, but with most of my brothers as well! (all of which are die hard Seahawk fans) I knew this would be the test to see which team I was more a fan of. I did find myself cheering for the Cowboys from the very first play of the game. Although I don't think anyone would blame me since the Seahawks didn't even show up to play. It was a sad, sad day for Seattle. Bennett had bet Liberty and My Dad on the outcome of the game and now they both owe him a milkshake. I have never seen Bennett talk so much smack. It was really funny! I was a little worried about the game getting a little heated with both teams fans being in close proximity to each other (anyone who knows my brothers knows their tempers well!) but like I said earlier, it wasn't much of a game so I didn't have to worry.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

LOL That is too cute. What a fun family you have!

Jess said...

Wait: I thought being an Erickson meant Denver Broncos? Is Jason adopted or did he apostatize from the family? Sooo confused!