CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving


We had a wonderful Thanksgiving in Bozeman with my family this year. It was a full house with only one of my siblings missing, Mac and his beautiful wife Kelly. (we missed you two!!) Mac works in retail and there was no way he could get off black Friday! ( I am so glad Jason doesn't do that anymore!) While most of us were gone to Charlie and Candi's to watch the game Robyn stayed behind with the kids to make the turkey and feather decorations so we could all think about things we were grateful for this year. Each one of us had a feather with our name on it across our plate and we were to write something we were thankful for and then put it on the turkey the kids made. Here are a few things that we are Thankful for.
Family

Kids, Candi just found out she is going to have her third baby this summer!! That is # 12 for Grandma and Grandpa!

Health, Mom just finished up with her chemo treatments in October. Hopefully that will be the end to the cancer nightmare!

I have also been migraine free for almost a year now! Before that I was having two-three a week so I am very thankful to have them under control.


My Brother Liberty, to have him living close to me. To have him know my kids and get to share my life with him has been so much fun for me. Seriously, look at how much Lillia loves him!


Jason. A husband and a father who loves and takes cares of us. Who puts us first and who would do anything to make sure we were safe and taken care of.


We really have been blessed this year and have so much to be thankful for. These were just a few that I had pictures to go along with from the day. Other things that people put on their feathers were, my dog, scriptures, the atonement, my toys, fast feet, school, books, vampires (I swear it wasn't me!) west coast offense (back to the bad game, or good depending on who you were cheering for) the priesthood, etc. It really was a wonderful day and so much wonderful food! Happy Thanksgiving!











































































































































3 comments:

Jake and Megan said...

Looks like a fun Thanksgiving!You, Robyn, and your mom look alot a like. I am glad your mom is doing good.

tball said...

I was going to comment on how much you, Robyn, and your mom look alike...but Megan beat me to it.
That's a GREAT pic of you three.

sus_kay@hotmail.com said...

VERY CUTE PICS OF YOUR FAMILY-LOOKS LIKE FUN!