CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Letters from Isabel

Jason and I went out to dinner last night. When we got home we found a letter and a painting on the table for both of us from Isabel. They were so sweet I thought I'd share:

Mom,
Thank you for all of the food you buy for us. Thank you for being such a good Mom. Thank you for being there for me. I love you so much. I act like a brat sometimes. But I really love you so much. I don't ever want you to leave me. I love you!
Isabel Erickson

Dad,
Thank you for letting me ride horses. Why did you sell Izzy? You sometimes be mean, it is part of your job I guess. Sometimes you be very nice, Bennett never be's nice like you. I love you. I hope you can be my Dad forever.
Love, Isabel Erickson

It was a fun treat to find these letter from Isabel. Maybe I need to work on her insecurities a little. Let her know that Jason and I will never leave her! Goodness I had no idea she was so worried about that.

2 comments:

Tara said...

What a sweet surprise to see when you got home! She is so cute, the letters are so heartfelt, but ya, that's weird she's worried about you two leaving her?! Maybe she just needs some one on one time getting a pedicure with mom:) Oh, and Lillia's haircut is adorable, I'm tempted to chop Cala's into an a-line too, it looks pretty ease to fix!

tiarastantrums said...

oh my goodness - that is so sweet - don't daddies always get the meanie tag!!

Hey - have you seen the new pops on Bakerella? They are SOOOOOOO cute!! I'm gong to try them this week!!