CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Christmas Morning






My kids are pretty good about sleeping in on Christmas. I know it's strange, but they will sleep until seven or longer. It is really nice considering Jason and I are normally up pretty late Christmas eve getting every thing ready. My dad on the other hand is a big kid at heart and can't stand sleeping in longer than five o'clock, so he of coarse woke every one up at the wee hours of the morning! I think Jason and I were the only ones who seemed to mind. The kids were so happy to see that Santa had come. This was the first year that we have been away from home on Christmas, it was a lot of work, but a lot more fun. We were able to open presents with of coarse Grandpa and Grandma, but also Charlie and Candi and their cute Boys, Liam and Aiden and Zac and Liberty. Pip and Ryan were able to be there the night before. It was so much fun to be able to share Christmas with all of them. I wish I had taken a picture of the Christmas tree before we started opening presents, there were so many gifts it was a little crazy. We ran out of room under the tree and started lining the room with packages. My parents always go a little crazy.

1 comments:

Emily said...

I love your kids they are so fun. I can't wait until Ava can look at these pictures tomorrow (she is asleep). Ava has talked nonstop today about going to see the "bee bee" movie with the kids. Jed & I were laughing too about how many weird looks we got when we walked into the theater with all those kids!