CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Helping Grandma




Evan and Will were so happy to help Grandma make the stuffing for Christmas dinner. My family always puts raw peanuts in our stuffing, (I know it sounds odd, but don't knock it until you try it, it is the best stuffing ever!)the thing is, it takes forever to peel the peanuts. So the boys thought they would help. I thought for sure we would have peanuts and shells every where, but they did really well. Every time I asked Will what he was doing, he would smile and say " Merry Christmas!" What a cutie!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

that stuffing actually sounds really really good!

clbrown said...

What a beautiful Blog site!! Everytime I need a Grandma fix, I just pull it up and see and read all about my grandchildren.
I Love it!!
Grandma Brown