CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm hooked on Twilight!!



As if I haven't been busy enough lately, I started reading the Twilight book by Stephenie Meyer. Oh my goodness!!!!!! They are so good! I had heard about them from various people, but I thought come on, how good could a vampire romance novel be? Well with Jason gone I needed something to fill my nights, so I picked up the first one, Twilight. I started on a wednesday night and finished on thursday morning. That same day I headed back to the book store to pick up New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn, the following three books. By Sunday I was finished with the fourth. I seriously could not put these books down. I am completely hooked and cannot wait until the movie comes out in November. If you have not read these books you need to do yourself a favor and go pick them up. I have read them all four times now and if I had not lent them to my friend, I would be reading them again!! They are that good! I am planning a girls night out to go see this movie, so read up and then give me a call!!





8 comments:

lydia moyer said...

we've got a girls night to the movie over here too. so i'm curious did you kids do whatever they wanted to those days you were reading like mine did. it was so annoying when they wanted me to feed them dinner!!!

Christine and Ronnie Brown said...

I can see why it took you so long to update your blog, and boy, when you finally lent the books to someone, the blog postings started flowing! I'm glad you liked them so much. Robyn was the reason Mom and I started reading them. Although I've read them a couple of times, I still liked her book "Host" better.

This time next week we'll be having lunch in Edinburgh. Can't wait.

We talked to Isabel and told her that instead of getting her a birthday present for the 22nd, we'd wait and get her something special from Scotland. Any Ideas?

Brittany said...

I am just reading the last book now. Count me in on the girl's night movie!!! You know Lawrence isn't going to volunteer to take me. ha ha ha

tiarastantrums said...

okay - I just bought the first book - YESTERDAY b/c I keep hearing about this book - I have to read it instead of blogs!!

Is this a tv show or movie too??

Jeremy and Nicole Stucki said...

Ok Gini I finally caught up on your blog! I can totally relate to the Twilight books, the canning, and the husband being gone. When Jason is gone you should call me cuz more than likely Jeremy is gone too. Haha. I hate when Jeremy is away. It just stinks. I'm glad you back to the blogging world! I love reading your stuff!

♥jada said...

Welcome to Twilight obsession. I seriously think Bryan is actually jealous of Edward. Poor guy. . .

Gini said...

To answer you question Lydia, Yes, My house was a disaster area all week! I even had Bennett fix sandwiches for dinner one night! I know, bad, bad parenting. I've said this before, I really try to stay away from reading because when I do everything else suffers for it. I just can't put down a book once I have started it. Especially these books!

Tiaras, this movie will come out November 21st. (not that I'm counting down the days or anything!)

Jada, I think every husband should be jealous of Edward. If they really knew what their wives were thinking they would!

Aaron said...

jealous!!!!! poo-poo, no thank you.