CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Palin look-a-like?!

A few weeks ago, during church, I noticed a man staring at me from across the room. As I walked closer to him he acted excited and a little nervous then relaxed and walked up to me. He said, "has anyone ever told you, you look exactly like the republican vice president nominee? I had to get closer to make sure you weren't really her!" Now this was before all the hype, before she was on every magazine cover you come across. I had no idea who he was talking about. I smiled, and said, "thanks, I think?" Later that night at home, I got on the computer and looked her up. What the heck!!!! What was that guy thinking? It's probably a good thing I hadn't seen her yet, and new nothing about her, because I might have punched him if I was up to date on my current events! Not that she not a pretty woman, I think she is, but there is no way that I look anything like a 44 year old! The only thing that even resembles her is my glasses, they are some what the same as hers, but come on! Needless to say I was not happy and it is still bugging me.


4 comments:

lydia moyer said...

what you need to do is find a red jacket and put your hair in an
up-do then put your glasses on and take a picture i think you need to blog the two together! that would be funny!

Yumi said...

Um, I don't see it. I do think Palin is a nice looking woman-kinda intimidating, but yea...next time you see the guy you should smack him upside the head. Apparently quite a lot of men think she's pretty, so I say take it as a compliment. Except for the whole ginormous age-gap thingy.
And yes, I agree with Lydia. Take a pic and post it side by side. I'd like to see that! :)

tiarastantrums said...

Oh - you poor thing!!

Melonius said...

UM, not so much. But you know who totally does look like her is that chick from snl. Email me and tell me when you'll be in town. We definitely don't want to miss that!! {smartmomatgmaildotcom}