CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm losing my mind!


I think I am losing my mind or maybe I just have to much on my plate and things are starting to slip through the cracks. Either way it's not good. Last night I forgot all about pack meeting! It's my job to keep all the leaders on track, make sure their all doing their jobs and that they don't forget anything. I'm suppose to make sure they don't forget anything! (what a joke!) I was cleaning up the kitchen last night and getting the kids ready for bed, when I get a phone call from one of the leaders, asking if I was planning on going to pack meeting. I said "yes, tomorrow." She replies, "no, not tomorrow, tonight." I couldn't believe what I was hearing! I had thought it was Tuesday all day, when in fact, it was Wednesday! I looked at the clock and I was already 15 minutes late! I was supposed to make cookies for refreshments (which I bought all the stuff for earlier that day thinking I would make them in the morning so they would be fresh for pack meeting) and I was suppose to pick up the boy's awards from the scout office. So both of my jobs, I didn't have done. I'm am still horrified at the whole situation! I can't believe that I was so mixed up in my days! I have been in cub scouts for over five years now and never screwed things up like this! Maybe it's a sign that It's time for a change, or maybe I'm really just losing my mind!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Well, you had all the stuff you needed and you REMEMBERED the meeting...just not what day you were living in. LOL It's happened to everyone. You're not losing your mind!

Yumi said...

Sheesh, that happens to me all too often...and I only have 3 kids! Just today, I forgot I had a dr. appt because even though it's written on my calendar-which I checked last night and even scheduled out our day around- when I woke up this morning, I told myself it was Friday. My mind is already gone~

lydia moyer said...

i think those days happen so that when it happens to someone else you don't get so pissed off because they forgot to do what they said they would. but that's just my take on life.

tiarastantrums said...

opps!! Don't tell me this - I know this will so be me!!

Stacy Stoddard said...

don't be hard on yourself. everyone is entitled to forget at least once when it comes to their calling. i am sure the boys still had fun and won't remember you forgot next month.