CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Yellow Book

I figured that since I keep talking about Jason's new job and him being gone all the time, I should let you all know what is going on. Jason has been in real estate for going on two years now. Things were great for a while until the market crashed..... Now things have not been great to say the least. He wanted to find a new job that he could do while still doing the real estate thing on the side. He ended up getting a job with Yellow Book. (the phone directory) So far he seems to like it, but he does travel a lot. He had three weeks of training in California, which was difficult for me. (we had never been a part for more than a few days before this!) He came home for another week and then had to leave again to Rock Springs, Wy. for another week! It has been a little crazy for me and the kids to be without him. (that is one of the reasons I haven't blogged in forever. Jason takes the lap top with him when he travels!!) It is a good company, my Mom and my brother Liberty both work for Yellow Book. They have done really well and worked for them for years. Liberty is actually Jason's boss. (yes it is a little weird, mostly for me) It is a big company and they have great benefits and bonuses. Jason seems to be getting the hang of it and has gotten a few really good sales. Plus he had a few properties close last week!!Hopefully things are looking up!! You might need to call and check on me when he is gone, I mostly do o.k., but this last trip I kinda had a break down!! I need some adult conversation so I don't go crazy! (sorry about the whole erased post thing last week, I had an emotional break down, blogged about it and then got embarrassed and erased it the next day when my head was clear again! I'm o.k. now!)

2 comments:

Yumi said...

I hate when Mitch has to fly to Seattle for training. 2 years ago, he left for 3 weeks. Then, just before Jolee was born, he was gone for 2 1/2 weeks. That's the routine w/ the airlines and it's every year...
But then again, I don't have 5 kids to raise!! Glad he's home and hopefully, it won't be so often that he's gone!

Burgie's said...

Oh I feel for you. I do understand how you feel and I do understand the crazy break down days. it is awful that all of this is taking place. It is not fun, but i decided I needed to start looking at my blessings each day and write them down. It is silly but it does help on the bad days (a little). If you ever need anything at all please let me know I spent an awful lot of time sitting with not much to do. :)
Stacy