CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 17, 2008

toothless no more

Lillia finally got her first tooth! She is now ten months old, and just barely cut her first tooth. All my other kids got their teeth much earlier. The crazy thing is, she is the perfect baby to nurse (no biting) but of coarse I had to quit nursing long ago. It's funny how these things work out. The poor girl is just miserable!! She has been like a leaky faucet for days now, with a runny nose and drooling like crazy, and today she has a little fever. She has been laying around like a bump on a log all day. I'm hoping that this doesn't last to much longer. I tried to take a picture of the cute little teeth, but they are still in that see through stage. Really hard to see, but you can definitely feel the sharp buggers! As soon as they are visible I will try again.

6 comments:

Mac and Kelly said...

Wow, Gini, I can't believe how big Lilia is getting. She is so cute. Hopefully she doesn't hurt for too long.

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

Gini, just found your blog off Mac's. Cute kids! Wow, you have your hands full. Lydia also has 5 little ones. She has a blog too, but hasn't really gotten into blogging too much yet. We are expecting our second little girl on Father's Day.

jenn w said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jenn w said...

I noticed macs blog on rachel's, then i saw you! Its jenny webb (widing) how are you Gini?? So fun to see you after all this time. My son cut his first tooth just recently too, he's almost a year old! He's got Lillia's symtoms too, I love her name by the way, its beautiful. How is Robyn?? Tell her hello for me. Your children are adorible! take care.

Yumi said...

Holy Cow! I hope you don't mind me "stalking" you out on Jenny's blog...CRAZY that I found you through this blogging world. (It's Yumi, by the way) Last time I saw you was at your wedding! :) Don't know if you remember...but the first time I saw you was at 4th or 5th grade, remember? Playing jump rope during recess together-you got stung by a bee on your thumb! Ahhh childhood, right? I feel like I'm practically in tears reminiscing. I didn't even know you were a member back then, until I saw you at a stake Roadshow years later.
You family is gorgeous. I can't believe you have 5 kids! It was so great to see what you've been up to. Hopefully we can somehow stay in touch...my family blog is at: seaveykazoku.blogspot.com
stop by anytime. :)
-Yumi

Yumi said...

Hope you don't mind me bombarding you with comments-it's easier than email. :) 3rd grade! That's when I moved to Edmonds...I still can't believe it. I happened upon your blog when I was showing Atau (my bro) Jenny's (Webb) blog, and I was like, "who's Ericksons?" And then we saw you and I think I froze for a few seconds. Total shock!
And yes, you were quite the bully back then, I recall. I sort of just tagged around you and pretended to be your sidekick. I so love that I found you and can keep in touch.
My love to your family and your cute daughter that's a spittin' image of you!! :)