CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 10, 2008

Fun with the Andersons

While Jason and I were in Moab, the boys stayed at Trena and Kirk's house. They had so much fun. All the snow has melted in Salt Lake and my boy's thought they were in a new world. (we still have two feet of snow at home!) They were so excited to be able to play outside without their snow clothes, they played in the yard all day Friday and Saturday. Trena said she could hardly get them to come inside. When we got back to their house on Saturday afternoon, Jason and Kirk went to pick up this new play house that Trena bought from her friend. The kids were way excited about this new toy. Issac was so funny he said "it's not just Abbie's, you know." I was shocked at how many games they came up with to play with the house. One of the games they pretended it was Abbie's house, Seth was the guard dog, and the other boys were robbers. They even tied Seth to the house and gave him a mat to lay on. What bright and creative kids!! My boys did not want to come home, back to the cold and snow on Sunday. Hopefully spring will come soon, and the kids can come up with fun new games here. Thank you Andersons for such a fun visit!


2 comments:

Emily said...

Seth as a dog tied to the house is hilarious. I have to say that it never ceases to amaze me at what the Erickson nieces/nephews come up with when they get together! How fun!

Jake and Megan said...

Looks like lots of fun! My kids love going to the Andersons. Seth as a dog is so funny. I can't wait until Spring either!