CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Girls just want to have fun!


While Jason and I were in Moab, my sister Robyn and her girls were in SLC with my parents, staying at my Grandma's. Isabel was really excited when we told her she would get to spend the weekend with her cousins. She doesn't get to spend very much time with them since they live in the Seattle area, and since most of the cousins we do see are boys, she was thrilled to have a little girl time. On Saturday they all went to the zoo in Salt Lake. They had so much fun, Isabel went on and on about all the animals they got to see. She loved the giraffes, but said they were really stinky. (I think you could have figured that out on your own because of the pictures!) She also went on and on about the cool white alligator. (I wish they had taken a picture of that one, because I have never seen one and it sounded pretty cool.) I really think they could have sat around in the dirt all day and still had a blast just because they were together. On Sunday we all came back to Idaho, and they got a little more time together. Monday morning My kids went to school and my parents, Robyn and the girls, all went back to Bozeman for a few more days until they had to go home. Isabel got home from school, and saw that they had gone, and just started uncontrollably bawling!! "I didn't get to say goodbye!!" she kept saying that over and over. We really need to plan a trip to Seattle so it wont be so long until they see each other again.

1 comments:

Nicole Hunter said...

Hi! I don't know if you remember me, but you had left a comment on my blog about leggings! Well, we finally got our blog up and running to sell them! So if you're still interested check it out! :) http://leg-i-licious.blogspot.com/
Thanks!