CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 9, 2008

another trip to the dentist

I took the kids to get their teeth cleaned at the dentist today. They all did really well, I am always scared that they will freak out and bite the dentist like many of the kids did when I was a dental assistant back in the day. Luckily that hasn't happened and hopefully will never happen. Isabel and Evan both have a cavity!! I'm so ashamed, what a terrible Mother I am turning out to be. (just kidding) It really doesn't surprise me to much that Evan has a cavity since he sneaks anything and everything sweet from the pantry late at night. I am not kidding, this kid will take full bags of marshmallows, cans of frosting (with a spoon), bags of chocolate chips, bags of brown sugar (with a spoon), he once took a jar of marshmallow cream (with a spoon, that was the worst thing I think I have ever had to clean up, once that stuff dries it's like glue.) He takes it upstairs to his room and hides under his bed until it's gone and then goes to sleep. So really I think we are lucky he just has one cavity! Isabel one the other hand hates to go a few hours with out brushing her teeth, go figure.
It was Will's first cleaning and he did awesome! he wasn't even nervous at all, just sat up in that big ol' chair and opened wide. The hygienist was really sweet and told him he was magic and he could move the chair if he thought about it hard enough. Will would close his eyes and make tight fists and then the chair would move. He thought that was just the coolest thing. Both Will and Bennett's teeth look great, no cavities to worry about.
I meant to bring my camera, but of course forgot it. I guess that's what happens when you are trying to get five kids in the car and to the dentist on time. I'm surprised I didn't forget anything else! (like my mind!)

3 comments:

tiarastantrums said...

how DO you fit 5 kids in a car? What do you drive? How many are still in carseats?

Gini said...

I drive a lovely mini van, I know, I am so cool! Four of them are still in a carseat or booster. Isabel is old enough to be out of one, but she is still so tiny she need it.

Melonius said...

Reminds me of someone I know. This is an actual quote, "Hey, let's poor sugar into my mouth!"