CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day


Happy Fathers Day to all you Pop's out there, but especially to Jason, Grandpa Erickson and Grandpa Brown. The kids made this video just for you!



Dad, Happy Fathers day! Thanks for teaching me how to play baseball, you are a good coach, and for taking me to roping's. I like it when we get to spend time together, just the two of us. You are a great Dad. Love, Bennett


Dad, Thanks for teaching me to ride horsies. I like to wrestle and tickle you. Your the best! Love,Will


Dad, Thank you for teaching me to ride Izzy and for helping me to ride her. I like when we play baseball in the yard and when we go out for ice cream. You are a lot of fun to mess with! Love ya, Isabel


Dad, I like your hugs and when we play together. You are a nice Dad. Love Evan


Dadda, Bla Bla mamamma ddadda hi bouie blub dadda daddda muma bah bah ieeeeeo whaaaaie. Love Lillia

4 comments:

tiarastantrums said...

love little lillia bouncing!!

Christine and Ronnie Brown said...

Sounds like the Erickson Children's Choir is almost ready for Viena. Bennett, you need to frown just a tiny bit more, or maybe get some really cool sun glasses for that bad boy look that chicks really dig. Loved it guys, Grampa Brown
P.S. See you tomorrow

Emily said...

All I have to say is "hilarious!" We loved Will's kiss at the end - could he be any cuter. Ava is so excited to play with you guys, so had to watch this video about 10x. I don't know who was laughing harder - Ava or Jed. Oh ya, what a great picture of the kids with Jason - you need to add that to your picture wall!

Burgie's said...

What a cute picture of your family. You have such a cute family. I am glad I have gotten to know you guys you are so cute.

Hugs,
Stacy Burgie