CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Kelly's Home!

My sister in law, Kelly, just got home from teaching in Africa for a month. We are so excited for her to be home, but as you can imagine, it was hard for her to leave the children that she has grown to love. If you would like to read about her very cool trip visit macandkelly.blogspot.com
She really learned so much and it was truly a life changing trip. Please visit her blog and see what you can do to make a difference. Welcome home Kelly!

2 comments:

Mac and Kelly said...

Wow, you are so nice to make a post about me. Two in one day--your mom and dad's, and now mine. I feel so special. No, i never receivbed your package; or my brother's, or your parents'. That is so nice of you, though, to go to the trouble of sending a package to me. I'm sure whatever food it was, the kids will enjoy. I have told them that whatever packages come, to give it to the kids. Thank you so much for thinking of me. My work schedule meay be changing, which may possibly allow me to have weekends off, and if it does, Mac and I will plan a trip up to see you guys.

Mac and Kelly said...

Sorry about all the spelling mistakes...I really do know how to spell. I am just careless!