CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Erickson Family reunion 2008


It has been a few years since we have had an Erickson Family reunion, so Jake and Megan and Tara and Cole, planned a get together. It was a lot of fun to see everyone that came. (maybe next year more people will show up.) We ate (of course, what's a reunion with out lots of food?) and caught up with everyone while the kids ran around. They had games planned, but the kids were having so much fun playing football and playing on the play ground, we ended up not playing any. About half way through lunch, Will runs up to me saying he had to go potty. The bathrooms at the park were locked, so I told him to go behind a big tree. Well, he ran over to it, and instead of going behind it, he pulled down his pants right in front of everyone, giving us all a full moon. Everyone got a good chuckle out of this and suddenly everyone is rolling, laughing so hard they are chocking on their food. I look over and will is no longer going "potty" but is squatting and going number two! Jason runs out to stop him but it was to late, he was already shaking his bum, trying to get the poop to drop! I guess that's what happens when you grow up with horses and steer, they do it, right? I was laughing to hard to get a picture of this, but a few others did. As soon as I get a copy of one I will be posting it. It was just to funny.

Lillia had a great time with everyone around giving her tons of attention!

Evan is kind of a loner, he likes to play by himself when he doesn't know that many people. He still has a great time no matter where he goes.

Bennett, Isabel, and Samantha playing on the playground.

Uncle Roger was giving kids rides on the four wheeler, and all them decided to jump on at once. I promise he was only going like two miles an hour! I'm not really a fan of kids on these things, but I have to say it was pretty funny.

I love to get together with the Erickson clan. They are a great family, no back stabbing, or fighting. It is really fun to be around them. I don't think there are to many families like them.

4 comments:

Jeremy and Nicole Stucki said...

The reunion was a lot of fun. It is always fun to sit and catch up with everyone. Your kids crack me up. Especially the Will incident. Oh that was just too funny. It will be going down in the memory books. Poor Will, he will be hearing about it forever! Anyway I will give you a call tomorrow morning for the sling.

Yumi said...

Oh, is that how they do it in the country?! LOL! Too funny! I think I'd love to meet your family one day. :)
And your kids' tribute to your dad is so cute! I'm in the primary so I'm a sucker for kids singing. Happy Father's day to your man! :)

tiarastantrums said...

Your poor son will never live that one down! Just don't embarrass him when he's a teenager with a new girlfriend!

Sounds like a lovely time!! Makes me wish I had more family!!

Emily said...

so funny! Wish we could have been there.