CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Family Night

Last night for FHE we carved pumpkins. It was a lot of fun, well for a few minutes anyway. The kids were very excited to get started and then when they found out they had to pull all the pumpkin guts out, they were not to happy. I don't understand why they thought it would be different this year. Every year we do this and every year they complain. When I was a kid I loved to clean out my pumpkin! It was the one part I got to do all by myself. Isabel and Bennett were fine with this, but Evan and Will were cry babies! You'd think they had never gotten their hands dirty before. Once we got them all cleaned out and the complaining stopped, we had fun designing and carving the pumpkins. I think they turned out really well! Can you tell which pumpkin belongs to which child?

So did you guess right? The Answers below, Left to right:

Evan, Bennett, Isabel, Will, Lillia