CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Question of the day

What is the worst thing you have eaten today?




Today I sat down and ate an entire bag of kettle chips washed down with a bottle of Dr. Pepper. These chips are the best chips ever, but still I can't believe I pigged out on them like this! I am so full right now I feel like I could throw up, but if there were anymore of these chips left, I would still be eating them. I guess I shouldn't have them around. O.k., so these are "healthy" chips, but still, eating a whole bag, not good! So tell me, what is the worst thing you have eaten today? It can't be worse than mine!

9 comments:

Yumi said...

I love Kettle chips...and Dr. Pepper. The latter of which I can no longer drink for fear of the reprocussions...I'm still nursing and the fussyness that ensues when I drink it is just not worth it!
As to your Q, it's Noon now and all I've had is 2 glasses of chocolate soy milk. Is that bad? I say it's healthy. :)

lydia moyer said...

i've had a few handfuls of jellybeans a carnation nstant breakfast and chinese food...but the day isn't over yet. and tell will we have another hulk movie for him.

Mac and Kelly said...

When are you guys getting in, and when are you leaving? Mac has to work on Saturday night, but if you are here on Friday night, we could meet up then.

Aaron said...

I fell off the wagon, had to buy candy for the kids halloween parties, here's the rundown.
Nerds, smarties, runts, and three cupcakes at Lucy's party.
And I feel like garbage.

Jess said...

First of all, well done on washing them down with a Dr.Pepper! Smart woman!

Second, ice cream sandwich for lunch. Oh yes, that is how I keep my figure. My motto: go to the gym and eat whatever you want! Don't go and you have to start playing calorie nazi with yourself.

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

Dr. Pepper sounds so great right now, but like Yumi the nursing thing keeps me away from it. We had kettle chips today with our burgers for dinner and then we had lots of wonderful cupcakes for Lucy's birthday!

tiarastantrums said...

ha ha - love this - a girl after my heart! I LOVE CRUNCHY CHIPS! and I eat the entire bag as well - with dip!! and I never share!!

♥jada said...

This is awful. . . a handful or three of semi-sweet chocolate chips. I say it is healty too!

Emily said...

I haven't eaten anything bad today - yea for me, but lately it seems like it doesn't matter anyway. I can literally see it all just sitting there right on my thigh a few minutes after I eat. I can tell getting old is not going to be fun for me...