CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

tagged

The rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Okay, here are 7 facts about myself:

1. My favorite season is fall. I love the leaves changing color and the still warm weather, but with the crisp nights.

2. I lived at a nudist colony with my family when I was 9 years old while my parents looked for a house in Seattle. Not many people know this about me, but it is always fun to see their reaction. (Yumi, do you remember the paper in third grade?)

3. I love to run. (pretty self explanatory)

4. I have always wanted to learn how to play the guitar. (still haven't)

5. I love to cook and bake.

6. My favorite flowers are first, a sunflower, second, gerber daisy's, and third, tulips. To me these are just really happy flowers and always put me in a good mood.

7. I would probably have ten or more kids if I thought I was patient enough to handle them all. That being said, I am stopping at five!

I'm tagging anyone who wants to do this tag. I know, its against the rules, but I don't want to tag anyone who doesn't want to do it. I know some of you feel very strongly about being tagged. That being said, this was a fun tag, I had to sit here for the longest time thinking of things. (I'm not use to thinking about myself!)

3 comments:

Yumi said...

That's weird...I had totally forgotten about your exhibitionist past! hee hee :)
We have a few similaritis, I think. Plus, my pregnancies & L/D are so smooth that had I the patience to raise them, I could also easily have tons of kids...but alas, I don't think I could have 5 like you. You're superwoman.

Jeremy and Nicole Stucki said...

Wow a nudist colony! I had to laugh when I saw that. You're so funny.

tiarastantrums said...

thanks for playing along!
I had to sit forever to think of something as well!!
So funny - I ALWAYS say I would have 10 kids If I could (I'm way too old right now and think I can only safely pop one more out, C-sects, age aww - the frustrations!)