CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Will's Halloween carnival

My little skeleton:

Party time:

Will had his preschool Halloween carnival tonight. He was so excited and all day he kept telling me about this birthday party at school tonight. I had to tell him over and over "Will, it's not a birthday party, it's a Halloween party" then he would reply,"Oh yeah, that's what I meant." He had so much fun, they had games and prizes and all kinds of goodies. It was a very fun party and now he can hardly wait for tomorrows! We have a different party or trick or treating thing every night this week. I decided I didn't want to dress up that many times, so tonight I went as Will's Mom. I'd say I did a pretty good job pulling that one off!


5 comments:

tball said...

Hi Gini,
Will looks VERY cute...so much like the skeleton cookies! You guys are way into Halloween, and the pumpkins look great. I vote w/ your kids--I hate to get the insides out of pumpkins, so Jeff and Ryan get that job.

Jake and Megan said...

Very cute Will! Where can I get a custome to be Will's mom?(wish I looked like you) Hope you have a happy halloween.

Jeremy and Nicole Stucki said...

Will looks so cute! I want to know what else you are going as this week....And I'm jealous of your baking abilities! Your so creative. And I too am so very excited about gas prices coming down!

Emily said...

Will you look like a real skeleton! Actually a lot cuter than a real one - but that is a great costume. Ava loved watching you sing your skeleton song - she was laughing so hard. Hope you guys have a great Halloween! If I was in your family I would have gained 30 lbs already from all the goodies you keep coming up with Gini. They look so good!

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

That's one cute skeleton. And we loved his song!