CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

More cute treats

I baked most of the day today. I'm not complaining, I love to bake, and to make fun things like this, well that's at the top of my list for a fun day! (Wow, that sounds pathetic!) I started with the skeleton cookies (I posted them earlier) then I made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, (my favorite this time of year) and then I made these cup cake pops. I am so happy they turned out so well. I wish I had gotten a better picture of them, (my camera sucks) but you get the idea.



3 comments:

Cari Payne said...

I want some of these recipes! You'll have to give them to me tommorrow at the party, if you don't mind! Cari

lydia moyer said...

you are a baking queen. i love to bake too but i always eat everything so i have to limit myself. i made those oreo truffles the other day...way good!

tiarastantrums said...

your cupcakes POPS _ AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! really - how did you get the candy coating to look so nice- mine looked terrible and it was so hard!!!!! I put too much frosting in with the cake!!