CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 11, 2008

funny questions

I was sitting down eating lunch today with Evan and Will. We had the funniest conversation, it went something like this:

Evan: Mom, what day is it?

Me: It's Friday.

Evan: What day is it the day after that?

Me: It's Saturday.

Evan: What day is it after that day?

Me: It's Sunday.

Evan: What day is it after that.

Me: Well, that's Monday. (thinking this was the day he was looking for, since earlier he asked what day he had school again, but Evan continued)

Evan: What day is it after that?

Me: It's Tuesday. Evan why do you want to know?

Evan: Well, when is it going to be tomorrow?

Me: (through the laughter) Since today is Friday, tomorrow will be Saturday.

Evan: How can Saturday be, Saturday and tomorrow?

By now I was laughing to hard to answer. But really, how do you explain tomorrow to a five year old? Where do they come up with these questions? Sometimes they are to smart for their own good! This is just a normal conversation around the table in my house. I love my kids! They make my day a little brighter.

1 comments:

Emily said...

I'm glad Ava is only 2. Those are some tuff questions - I can totally picture Evan asking them & see the look on his face. Give him a bug hug from us!