CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Over active tongue!


Lillia has always had a "thing" for her tongue. When she was born she came out licking her lips and sticking the thing out as far as she could. She seriously did it for hours. Even now she comes crawling up to me with her tongue sticking out as far as it will go, panting like a dog. She even gives kisses with her tongue!(that's actually a little gross) I don't pretend to understand it and I'm sure she will eventually grow out of it, but for now, it is one of the funniest thing she does, so I thought I'd share it.

I don't know if Lillia just liked the way poor Eleanore tasted or what but she would not leave her alone! It got to the point where Eleanore would start screaming if she even saw Lillia! (here comes that girl with the over active tongue, LOOK OUT!)

5 comments:

Yumi said...

Oh, that is so funny. Some kids just have their little "quirks" I guess. So cute.
Hey, is that Robyn? Say HI from me!

Gini said...

Yes that is Robyn, Eleanore is her youngest. Isn't she cute!

Jake and Megan said...

Lillia is so funny. I was so amazed on Sunday that she really does like her tongue. She is so cute.

Emily said...

what a cute girl! It is still so hard to believe she will be one soon! What is up with us having our kids a year apart? Will/Ava & now Lillia/baby2.

Gini said...
This comment has been removed by the author.