CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

American Idol

Last night on American Idol, my favorite performer, well one of my favorites, was voted off. Brooke White, I was so sad. She really didn't perform that well on Tuesday, but I thought she did better then Syesha Mercado and Jason Castro! I even called to vote last night, over and over, but I kept getting a busy signal. I tried for two hours and not once got through! So I thought that she would be safe, seeing as she was getting a lot of votes. I'm starting to think the whole thing is rigged! Now I'm rooting for David Cook. I really like him. As for David Archuleta, I'm not really a fan. He does have a great voice, I'll give him that, But I would never buy one of his Cd's. He seems really old fashioned, and as Simon would say, not "relevant" to today's music. I am really surprised that he has made it this far. So, I just want to say to Brooke, you rock, I will be buying your new album that was re released today, songs from the attic, available on brookewhite.com

3 comments:

Mac and Kelly said...

Brooke was my favorite, too. But I am kind of parshal because I know of her from home. She was in the same ward as some of my friends.

Christine and Ronnie Brown said...

Of course it's rigged! I don't know why you (and mom and everybody else in the family)watch it! Also, Mac, it's spelled "partial" Love you-Dad

jenn w said...

I too am loving Mr. Cook. Ive liked him since the beginning, but he really had me at Always Be My Baby.

No comment on Brooke ;) hee hee...