CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Game three

The Dodgers had their first lose last night. It was a hard close battle, we came back to tie it up and then in the last inning, they scored one run and won it. Bennett played awesome though, I was so proud of him. He was playing second base for most of the game and made a few spectacular plays to get the kid out. So although they lost, I was beaming. Isn't that funny how something so simple can make you so proud! The team was pretty bummed after the game, but over all, they played great and they still have a lot of games to go. The next game is on Thursday.

2 comments:

jenn w said...

Way to go Bennett! Who cares if they lost! Being a sports fan myself, I cant wait to see which ones Mas will be interested in. I think he might be leaning towards basketball...

Brittany said...

How fun! I love watching my kids. Kids are supposed to make their mom's proud, it's their job. On another note, I'm loving the new background!