CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 30, 2008

time alone with my thoughts

Jason is in Utah, for what else, a roping. I really miss him terribly when he is gone, but it does give me time to catch up on my chick flicks. After I got the kids in bed, I settled down with a box of candy and the movie, P.S. I love you. Oh man, what a great show. I really wasn't expecting much, the previews weren't all that appealing to me, but I saw it and thought, why not. Now I am really missing Jason, and wishing he was here and I could feel his arms around me. I was reading my sister in law's blog earlier, and she was saying how you never know what the future holds. One minute you are here and the next, well possibly, you're not. The truth is you should never waist a moment that could be spend with the people you love, and you should never waist the opportunity to tell them just how much you love them. (you see what a chick flick does to me!) So, here goes, Jason, I love you, probably more than you'll ever know. You came into my life (nearly twelve years ago) and swept me off of my feet, and I have yet to set my feet on the ground. We don't always see eye to eye, but I think that is one of the many things that makes us great. Our differences and the way we come together, make us so much stronger. You are an amazing husband, father, friend, lover, coach, athlete, son, teacher, and the best man I know. I know that I am really embarrassing you right now (another thing I love about you, your modesty) But that's what you get for leaving me alone with all my thoughts! So honey, come home safely, I'll see you soon.

2 comments:

tiarastantrums said...

that was really (heartfelt) sweet!

Emily said...

You & Jason are great together! Jed & I get a good laugh still about how you met, but very glad you did. Chick flicks do that to me too!