CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

a conversation with the toilet

Earlier tonight, I walked into my bedroom and I heard the funniest conversation coming from my bathroom. It went something like this:

Toilet (AKA Will, in a deep kind of scary voice): Hey what are you doing to me?
Will: Don't worry toilet, I'm just going potty.
Toilet: I don't want you to make me messy!
Will: I promise, I will only pee in your water, and I wont poop on you this time.
Toilet: O.k. you can go
after a minute.......
Will: Thanks toilet, I'm all done.
Toilet: Don't forget to flush, and make sure you wipe off those drippys.
Will: O.k. but don't tell Mom I made drippys on you.
Toilet: Don't forget to wash your hands and I wont tell.
Will: Thanks toilet, you're a good friend. See you next time.
Toilet: Bye, bye Will.

I'm not kidding, this is a true story!! Kids have the best imaginations!

11 comments:

lydia moyer said...

i want a magical toilet that tells my kids to wash their hands too!hey thanks for your comments. it always makes my day when you leave one:)

Christine and Ronnie Brown said...

Did Will actually say all that? That's so funny!

Leslie said...

too funny! I love that he asked the toilet not to tell mom that he dripped. What a cute kid!

Tiff and Dave said...

That is freaking hilarious! What a cute little guy! I would have been dying, and I'm so glad that you heard it and documented it. He will enjoy hearing about that when he is older!

Yumi said...

That is just too funny! I don't really know what else to say, just that that is so cute. I don't think I would have been able to contain myself from laughing!
Hilarious! :)

Gini said...

I was standing just behind the door, trying so hard not to laugh out loud! I knew that if he knew I was listening he would stop. My face must have been purple from trying to hold it in! He does stuff like this all the time. He is too funny!

Tara said...

Love it, SO funny! Why can't we all still have imaginations like that? How easy life would be if our toilets could tell us what do to and to do things right:)

Stacy Stoddard said...

that is hilarious. i love listening to the funny things kids say. our four neighbor girls are over all the time, and i started writing down some of the things they say just so i can have a good laugh with their mom.

Brittany said...

That's hilarious! What a good boy to know everything that needs to be done...especially cleaning up the drippys! LOL

Jake and Megan said...

He is way too funny! It crazy what kids come up with! He makes me laugh! Let's together on sunday?

Emily said...

that is hilarious! I read it to Ava & she was laughing so hard too. Today we saw a rabbit in the park when we went to play & Ava talked forever about chasing wild rabbits with Will - she loves that kid. She will probably start talking to the toilet now so she can be like him!