CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 16, 2008

Game 4, 5 and 6

So I haven't updated on the Dodgers lately. I felt like every post was another update, but I guess that's what happens when you have two games a week. The Dodgers record so far is: 2 wins 3 losses and 1 tie. (how do you tie in baseball you might ask, well you are not aloud to start a new inning after 8:00 in this league, so if it is tied, it stays tied.) The last couple of games have been really hard on the Dodgers, but Bennett is playing so much better!! I didn't go to the game on Thursday, Lillia wasn't feeling well, so I stayed home with her. Jason came home just raving about how great Bennett played and that it was his best game yet! I can't believe I missed that! He got a couple kids out on second base, caught a pop fly, and scored. (maybe I should stay home more often!) Each week he gets better and better, the sad thing is, once the kids really start to get the game, and are playing their best, the season is over. Oh well, I'm just glad he is having fun.

5 comments:

lydia moyer said...

it's cute seeing how proud dad's get of there boys.

so i have our born in the usa tape and i have been trying to think of how i can get it onto a cd so i can load it to my computer. i wanted to surprise you with it one of these days but who knows how long it might take me. ahh the good old days. i'm so glad they're over:)

♥jada said...

Don't you just love the world of the blog? I have been able to re-connect with so many people . It is fun to see what you guys are up to. So, have you seen your old house lately? You guys have so much more taste.

Gini said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gini said...

I drove by the other day and wanted to cry! My poor house. We loved that house and put so much time and energy in it to make it beautiful. So sad, I guess that's what happens when you move, and sell your house to a bunch of hillbillies!

tiarastantrums said...

Tag, you're it!
The Rules:

~Each player (you) answers the questions about themselves.

~At the end of the post, the player tags other people and posts their name, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Questions:
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
2. Five Snacks I Enjoy
3. Five Things On My To Do List Today
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
5. Five jobs that I have had
6. Five of my bad habits
7. Five places I have lived
8. Five People I Want to Get to Know Better:
A nice way of saying “Tag. You’re it!”
9. 6 Random Things:

Have fun, answer the questions in a post & tag someone else.