CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Evan graduates


Tonight was Evan's pre-school graduation. What a big kid he is. He will be moving on to kindergarten next year. My kiddo's are all growing up to fast!! He loved his pre-school and all his teachers, and will miss them so much, but he is so excited to move on. After his graduation, he kept asking me if he got to go to kindergarten tomorrow. What a cutie!! They sang songs, talked about their favorite things they learned, told shapes and time, and then they all received their diploma's. Evan gets so nervous and shy when he is in front of people, so he wasn't as lively as he normally is, but he still did a good job. Next, kindergarten adventures.....

This is one of Evan's favorite songs, he sings it almost everyday. Sorry about how shaky it is at first, I was trying to get a little closer.

3 comments:

Christine and Ronnie Brown said...

That is his favorite song? Grandma Brown will be so proud. Congrats Evan, does this mean you're through with school for the summer? If you are, then come see your Grampa Brown!

Emily said...

Good job Evan! You look so handsome. I can't believe you are shy! Ava said she really likes your hat.

Yumi said...

Kela's preschool graduation is next week...well it was a very short preschool & I know she's going to be so sad when it's over--and I'm going to be so sad when I have no where to take her for a whole summer until it starts up again in August!
Congrats to your little boy! I'm totally going to cry when Kela goes to kindergarten ( I did her first day of preschool...)!