CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I've been tagged

Tag I'm it:
What was I doing ten years ago?

I was moving into our first house and loving being a first time Mom. Bennett was just a few months old, and I had just decided that I would not be going back to work, and would instead work even harder as a full time Mom.

Five snacks I enjoy:
-I can't get enough of homemade salsa and chips
-fudge bars
-kettle chips (preferably salt and vinegar)
-mini Charleston chews
-cheesecake (I don't know if this counts as a snack, since one slice has more calories than a normal daily intake, especially since I could easily eat the whole thing!)

Five things on my to do list today:
-clean bathrooms (everyday)
-clean kitchen (everyday)
-check on my brothers house (he is in Canada on a bear hunt)
-make a few baby slings
-soccer coach meeting

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
-I would pay off my mortgage and every other debt, and my families.
-I would set up college and mission funds for each of my kids
-my sister in law is in Africa right now teaching in an orphanage, and has told me about all that needs to be done there, so I would set up programs to help build roads and schools and hospitals in Africa.
-I would help with the clean up in New Orleans from the Katrina disaster
-I would travel the world with my husband and kids

Five (4) jobs I have had:
-Baskin Robbins (my first job other then babysitting. I think I gained ten pounds that summer)
-waitress (many different restaurants at different times in my life)
-dental assistant
-Mom (my favorite of all my jobs)

Five of my bad habits:
-Eat way to much junk
-spend to much money
-crack my knuckles
-hooked on soap operas (days of our lives, pathetic I know)
-I don't like to use sun screen

Five places I have lived:
-Utah
-Nevada
-Seattle
-Montana
-Idaho

Five people I want to get to know better: (a nice way of saying,"tag your it")
-Emily
-Megan
-Yumi
-Rachel
-Brittany

Six random things:
-I'm a bit of a goof ball
-I love music. It doesn't matter what kind it is, I love everything from classical to rock, country to rap and everything in between.
-I try to stay away from reading, because once I start, I can't put down the book until I'm finished, and everything else suffers for it.
-My favorite cereal is lucky charms. Always has been.
-I can't stand people who drive under the speed limit.
-I hate mushrooms

5 comments:

Tiff and Dave said...

Fun to learn a few new things about you! If anyone confronted me I wouldn't admit it, but I DVR Day's of our lives every day! :) I'm just as pathetic!

Brittany said...

How fun! That's neat to learn new things about you! I'm right on it! :)

Yumi said...

Thanks for the tag...that'll have to be a midnight+ post for me. :)
Although, I don't think I even know 5 different people to tag in return?! Hmm...I'll have to wrack my brain for that one.

tiarastantrums said...

love this - thanks!!

Christine and Ronnie Brown said...

You forgot to mention that you are incredibley competitive..., and no, we don't like Robyn best!