CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Baby is One!!


Yesterday was Lillia's first birthday!! My baby is now one year old! In a way I'm a little sad. She has grown so fast and the past year has just flown by, but at the same time this next year will be so much fun. She will soon be walking and talking and her personality will really start shinning through. I thought I'd share some photos of her first few days with us (I saw this on my friend, Yumi's blog and thought it was so cute) Enjoy.

Her birthday party will be on Friday, so more to come....

4 comments:

tiarastantrums said...

Congrats!
I think this is awesome and sad. I know how I felt when my baby turned one! Now she will be two coming up here. Time for another baby!!

lydia moyer said...

very sweet, what a cute newborn she was. i am so excited for ada to turn one. i feel like i have been stuck at home for a year and a half with her. i absolutely love her but i love progress and change.

Emily said...

HB Lillia! I can't believe you are one. You & Kasen will be good friends soon. The picture of Lillia screaming is so funny/cute. Hope you guys have a fun party.

Yumi said...

So cute! And so fun to see the changes she's made since then, huh? Mine just turned 2 and as I felt a bit nostalgic looking at Anna's baby pics...I'm lookin' at my belly thinking I must be crazy for doing it all over again already!
Happy Birthday to your little baby!!